Consultation will depend on your stage of career and level of experience. Costs are dependent on the level of work required to develop or amend a CV, so will require a prior inspection before an accurate quotation is provided (See detailed list below).
90 Minute face to face sessions, inclusive of an 30 - 45 minute briefing meeting or telephone discussion prior to the session.
Additional one-to-one sessions with your career coach are highly encouraged for more effective utilisation of the methodology and approach taken.
Outside of a package, any additional one to one coaching sessions will be a follow-up 60 minute session.
Includes a 30-45 minute briefing meeting or telephone discussion with an Organisational Psychologist to explain your needs.
Includes between 2-3 hours fully inclusive CV work and tailoring after the telephone dicussion.
Initial 45-minute telephonic consultation to assess your unique needs.
Follow up 90-minute experiential interview coaching session. Includes interview preparation, interview practice and professional skills, and tailored interview follow up preparation. Price depends on hours required for the level and intensity of the interview preparation.
We also have five levels of coaching tailored to specific stages of your career. 1x tailored cover letters, & 1x interview coaching session. Costs between £672 and £890 excluding VAT
•Perfect for school level and early career stages where subject choice and career choices/directions need to be made.
Includes = Seven hours of support, made up of four one-hour career coaching sessions, 30-40 minute initial interview and needs assessment. Includes a summary report of the overall career coaching sessions inclusive of a development plan.
• Subject choice and/or Job search support sessions.
• For individuals with a few years’ experience, usually in a management role.
• Seven hours of support,
• Including 30-40 minute initial telephone interview and needs assessment. Includes four in depth face-to-face sessions with an Organisational Psychologist, and a summary report of the overall career coaching sessions inclusive of a development plan.
• Seven hours of support,
• 30-40 minute initial telephone interview and needs assessment. Four face-to-face career development planning and job search support sessions. Inclusive of a summary report of the overall career coaching sessions inclusive of a development plan.
• Specially priced programmes for individuals in the very early stages of their career, or just starting full-time employment
• Seven-hours of support,
• Four face-to-face coaching sessions aimed at:
a. Improving your CV,
b. Preparation for interviews,
c. Experiential coaching sessions.
Referrals and repeat clients
Free 1 x Additional Coaching Session
If a referral for any of the packages is successful, the client who sent through the referral will be entitled to 1x 60 minute additional free coaching session added to their career coaching package.
10% Discounted to any additional package
For any valued client, if you would like to make sure of our services again a 10% discount will be applied to the coaching package chosen.